Think & Tinker, Ltd.
P.O. Box 1606, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Tel: (719) 488-9640, Fax: (866) 453-8473
Sales: Sales@ThinkTink.com, Support: Support@ThinkTink.com
Model 4200 Series Laminator Manual
Before using your Composer laminator, there are a few precautions that should be observed.
- To prevent the possibility of electrical shock, do not operate near sinks, bathtubs, etc.
- Always check the electrical requirements printed on the bottom of your laminator before plugging into a wall outlet.
- If an extension cord or "outlet expander" is used, check its power rating to insure that it is compatible with the requirements of the laminator.
- Do not use the unit if the power cord or case is damaged in any way.
- Do not allow the power cord to touch hot surfaces.
- Turn the power off when the unit is not in use, unattended or not intended to be used.
- Do not rest anything (including your hand) on top of the unit when it is in operation as it can get quite hot.
- Do not operate machine around inflammable liquids.
- Do not allow water to enter the machine. If a drink is spilled into the unit, unplug the power cord from the wall and allow the liquid to dry before using the laminator again.
- Do not force substrates through the machine. You may damage the rollers and void your warranty.
Sales: 1-(719) 488-9640 Tech Support: 1-(719) 488-9640 Fax: 1-(866) 453-8473
Copyright © 1994 - 2014 Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Updated 2/13/2014 8:36:57 AM