Think & Tinker, Ltd.
P.O. Box 1606, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Tel: (719) 488-9640, Fax: (866) 453-8473
Sales: Sales@ThinkTink.com, Support: Support@ThinkTink.com
Model 4200 Series Laminator Manual
- Turn the laminator on (I) at the main power switch located at the back of the machine (Figure 9).
- CAUTION: Make sure the safety shield and feed tray are in their proper positions.
- The laminator will automatically default to the COLD setting which is used for PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive) film. For thermal film press the button that corresponds to 1.5, 3, 5, or 10 MIL film. The laminator will automatically set the speed and temperature for the respective NAP II film and 20 lb. bond paper (copier paper). If you are using NAP I film the heat and speed settings will be different. Refer to the Lamination Guide chart in section LAMINATION GUIDE AND THE ART OF LAMINATING for these settings. The settings in the guide are suggested starting points and will vary with different types of items to be laminated.
- Do not begin laminating until the READY LCD illuminates. The normal warm-up time is approximately 10 minutes.
- Position the item(s) to be laminated on the Feed Table.
- Press the RUN button. The rollers will begin to turn. Wait for the heat line to disappear, then push the item(s) into the nip point of the heat rollers. Additional items can be laminated without stopping and starting the laminator.
- Should a jam occur (wrap-up), press the STOP button. Refer to the section CLEARING A FILM JAM for specific instructions.
- Stop the laminator when all of the items have completely exited the rear of the machine.
- Allow the laminator to remain powered if it is anticipated that it will be used within a short period of time.
FEED TABLE REMOVAL
Refer to Figure 10 and follow the procedures to remove the feed table:
- Lift the safety shield to its full upright position.
- Slide the Feed Table latch to the right.
- Lift the table upwards and away from the laminator.
Sales: 1-(719) 488-9640 Tech Support: 1-(719) 488-9640 Fax: 1-(866) 453-8473
Copyright © 1994 - 2014 Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Updated 2/13/2014 8:36:56 AM