Think & Tinker, Ltd.
P.O. Box 1606, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Tel: (719) 488-9640, Fax: (866) 453-8473
Sales: Sales@ThinkTink.com, Support: Support@ThinkTink.com
Model 4200 Series Laminator Manual
Film Loading & Threading III
- Remove top film supply roll from laminator. Repeat steps 9 and 10 from above ensuring the film will unroll from the bottom after the film supply shaft is placed back on the laminator.
- Unroll 2 ft. (61 cm) of film. Drape the film over the top idler bar and completely cover both heat rollers, (Figure 14).
- Slide the feed tray under the piece of film that is draped over the bottom roll. Reinstall the feed table so that the bottom roll of film is resting on the tray.
- Slide the threading card between the feed tray and the film web lying on the tray, and gently push into the nip area of the heat rollers (Figure 15).
- Lower safety shield then push the RUN button. Watch the leading edge of the threading card to ensure that it enters the nip area of the heat rollers and is being pulled into the laminator. The card will guide the web of both film rolls into the heat rollers. Push the STOP button once the threading card has exited the rear of the laminator.
- Check film alignment. See section entitled FILM ALIGNMENT PROCEDURE for instructions if installed film needs alignment.
Sales: 1-(719) 488-9640 Tech Support: 1-(719) 488-9640 Fax: 1-(866) 453-8473
Copyright © 1994 - 2014 Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Updated 2/13/2014 8:36:56 AM