Think & Tinker, Ltd.
P.O. Box 1606, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Tel: (719) 488-9640, Fax: (866) 453-8473
Sales: Sales@ThinkTink.com, Support: Support@ThinkTink.com
On-site Assembly of the GC18
Air Agitated Developing Cell
The GC18 Developing Cells are assembled and leak tested at our plant in Monument, Colorado. For international shipments, the units are partially disassembled and packaged to minimize freight costs and to reduce the possibility of damage. The following pages will lead you through the re-assembly, leaching and testing of your developing cell prior to use.
The very first thing that you need to do is to inspect the shipping container for damage. If any is found, it should be reported to your freight forwarder and to Think & Tinker as soon as possible. Assuming that there is no apparent damage, we can proceed with unpacking and assembly.
- Orient the box with the arrows pointing UP and open the top flaps.
- Lift the poly bag containing the developing cell from the box. Remove the bag.
- Peel off the tape holding the tank lid in place. Lift off the cover and the gray tank cover immediately underneath. Make sure that the lid and cover are set in a clean, dry location.
- Carefully remove the packing material from around the float switch. Remove all of the packing material from the tank. The cell components will be mixed in with the packing material so be careful not to throw anything away.
- Set all of the tank components onto a table within easy reach. Inspect the contents.
mouse over for larger image
Your system should contain:
- plating tank w/cover (front plug and bottom clamp already installed)
- assembled sparger,PVC air-supply riser, 90° PVC elbow, PVC supply pipe
- drain valve kit with 90° MPT/slip PVC elbow, PVC
- drain pipe, MPT to slip coupling (2 ea.)500 Watt (or 1,000 Watt), stainless steel heater with integrated "J" thermocouple sensor
- Omega PID temperature controller
- assembled board clamp
Sales: 1-(719) 488-9640 Tech Support: 1-(719) 488-9640 Fax: 1-(866) 453-8473
Copyright © 1994 - 2014 Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Updated 2/13/2014 8:36:56 AM