Think & Tinker, Ltd.
P.O. Box 1606, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Tel: (719) 488-9640, Fax: (866) 453-8473
Sales: Sales@ThinkTink.com, Support: Support@ThinkTink.com
Acid-Copper Electroplating Module
Model 1000 Manual - Getting things ready - Unpacking I
Getting things ready
- While unpacking the crate, inspect the unit for damage. If any damage is found, report it to Think & Tinker immediately.
- Place the cart in a well lit, well ventilated work space.
- Unpack all of the system components and inspect them for damage. As above, if any damage is found, report it to Think & Tinker, Ltd. immediately.
Cart top components
- The cathode clamp is taped to the inside of a cart leg. Remove the tape, but leave the clamp in place until you are ready to leach the tank.
- Unbolt the anode baskets from the buss bar and remove each one from the anode hanger plate. Remove the anode hanger plate.
Sales: 1-(719) 488-9640 Tech Support: 1-(719) 488-9640 Fax: 1-(866) 453-8473
Copyright © 1994 - 2014 Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Updated 2/13/2014 7:36:56 AM