Think & Tinker, Ltd.
P.O. Box 1606, Palmer Lake, CO 80133
Tel: (719) 488-9640, Fax: (866) 453-8473
Sales: Sales@ThinkTink.com, Support: Support@ThinkTink.com
Acid-Copper Electroplating Module Model 1000 Manual
Getting things ready - Draining II
Moving air line to purging inlet
- When the solution level drops below the activation point for the float switch, the pump will cut off. You will need to reach under the anode hanger plate and temporarily attach a rubber band to hold the float in the raised (closed) position to restart the pump.
- Continue filling the carboys in this manner until the liquid in the plating tank is about 4" deep. Pause at this point to let all of the anode baskets empty of any leachant. You do not want to drain the liquid so low that you loose the prime on the pump. CLOSE the drain valve.
- Turn off the main power switch and unscrew the compression fitting that attaches the air hose to the sparger riser pipe. Remove the seal cap from the air purging inlet located at the rear of the tank and securely attach the air hose to the fitting (fig.8).
- CLOSE the tank valve (fig.1)
- Make sure that the pump valve is in the RECIRCULATE position (fig.6) and the filter valve is OPEN (fig.2).
Sales: 1-(719) 488-9640 Tech Support: 1-(719) 488-9640 Fax: 1-(866) 453-8473
Copyright © 1994 - 2014 Think & Tinker, Ltd.
Updated 2/13/2014 7:36:56 AM